Monday, November 20, 2017

Other April tidbits...


We started sistering up all the rafter tails, since I made a vow to close up the eaves before winter on the parsonage this was mandatory. It was a PITA as I was laying on plywood in the attach and had to jack up the roof in order to get the 2x4's sister and I had Brandon cut the sizes that I needed. We eventually got it all done. Though we still have some to do on the left side of the parsonage.


The window restoration challenge also began. Here you can see my temporary window, it is an old storm window fashioned to some one bys. This works great while I have the others out. Then you can see some of the challenges of attempting to remove the glass. This sash was so bad that I just gave up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment